vwd format??

Guest Joanna

HELP with converting from a VWD format to wav or mp3. I love switch & it converts most types of audio, but not this. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

if you are referring to a "Cubig Digital Recorder" format, I believe Cubig give you software with the recorder to convert the files to .wav format.

Yes, it is a Cubig, but my friend who has the software is all the way across the world. I want to hear what she's sending me, but I cannot open it with switch and she has the software on her end. HELP!! Can I get a codec for this somewhere?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest Michael Chownyk
Yes, it is a Cubig, but my friend who has the software is all the way across the world.  I want to hear what she's sending me, but I cannot open it with switch and she has the software on her end.  HELP!!  Can I get a codec for this somewhere?

I have the software to listen to vwd. files I can email it. It is only 384Kb I had the same problem. But solved it. Just to let you know, if you convert vwd files to wav and then to mp3 the files size becomes huge. It's best kept in vwd format.

I am at solarenergy@rogers.com maybe you'll wanna solar panel?