Software crashes on export of images

Zoomdweebie

I just bought this software at Best Buy and I'm feeling seriously ripped off. I've spent a few days fighting with it, trying to figure out what the problem is. I've searched the forums and the help files, and I haven't found a solution. If I can't find one, I'm going to insist on a refund.

Here is the problem: If I put ANY image in my video project, the video will export right up to the time point of the first image and then it will stall and become unresponsive. This happens if it is a jpg or a png or even using the software's own titles function to add a title page.

I have updated the software and all of my drivers. I am using a win7-64 PC with an Intel graphics card. Please help me resolve this or I will be insisting on a refund.

Hi

Although my system doesn't crash, I recently commented on a problem with v3.11 and v3.12 of this software in which if the last clip on the timeline was an image it did not render in the created video.

I have now found that if just a single image is placed on the timeline with a default time of of several seconds (e.g.10 seconds), it plays for the correct time in preview and shows 10 seconds on the time line as well as under the frame in storyboard mode, but the rendered video shows this image for just a fraction of a second. It may be related to your own problem.

NCH have yet to comment.

What happens if you add video clips instead of images, does it still crash?

Nat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest N C H_TM

I've checked the support system and the following was sent to you last Friday.

To: frank@zoomdweebies.com

Subject: Re: [#YIM-79856-159] Pty3 VideoPad TechnicalSupportRequest Windows

Date: Fri, 13 Sep 13 09:40am (5 days ago) Replied in 2 days, 20 hours

|

Hello

Thank you for contacting NCH Software.

Please reinstall the software and create a new project.

Add a couple of images and an audio clip. Export the movie as a .avi file.

Test if this worked fine. Let us know if this relates to all project or specific one in which case we will look into the specific file imported and fix the encoder of image if possible.

Regards,

Sonjoy

NCH Customer Service Team