Problems With Ogg Vorbis Encoding

KMoth

I have been experiencing problems lately while attempting to convert files to ".ogg" in Switch.

Every time I have this so far, Switch will attempt to decode the file (with Mp3's it will immediately fail and present the error below) however with ".m4a" files it will appear to work for a few seconds and then fail and present the error prompt below.

I have attempted reinstalling the application and have tried to encode various other files to Ogg but they have all failed giving the same prompt. What seems particularly odd about this occuring is that Switch doesn't even appear to get to the point where it begins to encode to Ogg (or after my reinstall - re-attempt to download the Ogg Vorbis codec).

The only thing I can think of as effecting Switch this way is that I recently did some registry cleaning, however I still doubt that would effect Switch in this way, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Windows XP.

The decoding runs up until about this point.

Here is a screenshot taken less than a second before the error prompt below appeared.

mjvhn6.png

This error appears whenever I try to convert to Ogg. I have been to the link it says to but have found no support for this problem, please help!

mjvhoy.png