PLEASE HELP Videopad says "This project file was created by the older version of videopad and will be converted.

sherphi2012

Hello!

My problem with videopad is that i've just completed a video that's about 6 minutes long. As i hit 'save movie', some error message appeared so i saved the project and closed the window. When i reopened the videopad and tried to open my project the following message popped up: " This project file was created by the older version of videopad and will be converted. if you save this project now, you will no longer be able to open it in videopad 1.x." I didn't hit ok instead i X out that window. Can anyone tell me what would i need to get my project back as i spent a lot of time creating it.

• 3 weeks later...

I get the exact same problem. It is really pissing me off.Tell me, your project file, does it still have a size? Like, is it still 50KB or whatever it is? That would suggest to me that the original stuff is still in it, it just won't open because of corruption. I'm desperately trying to work out if there is a way to restore it.