It Won't Let Me Uninstall

Taylor

I downloaded a supposed free version of VideoPad from Soft32 and when I go under my control panel and click "Uninstall/Change" it just opens VideoPad and I see the message that my free trial is gone. It won't say anything about actually uninstalling it.

I downloaded a supposed free version of VideoPad from Soft32 and when I go under my control panel and click "Uninstall/Change" it just opens VideoPad and I see the message that my free trial is gone. It won't say anything about actually uninstalling it.

Windows Control Panel|PROGRAMS AND FEATURES. Find Videopad, right-click and uninstall.

No, when I go to Programs and Features, right click and click Uninstall, it opens VideoPad, where I get the message that my trial is up. It wont let me uninstall it.

Odd. I see three choices when the Videopad entry in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS is clicked: uninstall, repair, nothing.

You might REinstall the software, to establish the correct paths and registry entries - THEN try the uninstall once again.

Odd. I see three choices when the Videopad entry in ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS is opened: uninstall, repair, nothing.

You might REinstall the software, to establish the correct paths and registry entries - THEN try the uninstall once again.