no video preview

Fragrance

Hi

From the image you have supplied you DO have a preview .....but only of the clip........

You have loaded your clip correctly to the media list where it is showing a thumbnail image. (I can't comment on the contents of the thumbnail as only you know what it is meant to represent.)

You have also clicked this and it is shown as activated (blue).

At this point a preview appears (correctly) in the left hand clip preview pane. This what your photo shows.

If you click the triangular "Play" button your selected clip will preview in the left hand pane.

However, your sequence line is empty! You must have something there to preview. :)

So until you place your clip on the sequence line, the right hand sequence preview pane will remain empty.

Hope this helps

Nat

Hi

From the image you have supplied you DO have a preview .....but only of the clip........

You have loaded your clip correctly to the media list where it is showing a thumbnail image. (I can't comment on the contents of the thumbnail as only you know what it is meant to represent.)

You have also clicked this and it is shown as activated (blue).

At this point a preview appears (correctly) in the left hand clip preview pane. This what your photo shows.

If you click the triangular "Play" button your selected clip will preview in the left hand pane.

However, your sequence line is empty! You must have something there to preview. :)

So until you place your clip on the sequence line, the right hand sequence preview pane will remain empty.

Hope this helps

Nat

I think video pad is now piece of crap i know how to use it i just press play button and see no video running where as same clip play well in klite codec see attach what i wnat to say, same issue was in 3.01

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ia7wgj&s=6

Hi

OK. The photo now shows a clip on the sequence line with an audio track below.

It seems to show an .flv file. I think this might be a codec problem. If you only have the flv4 codec it may not play the video and only have sound. Try converting the file to a different container (.avi, MPEG2) and see if anything changes.

Nat

Hi

OK. The photo now shows a clip on the sequence line with an audio track below.

It seems to show an .flv file. I think this might be a codec problem. If you only have the flv4 codec it may not play the video and only have sound. Try converting the file to a different container (.avi, MPEG2) and see if anything changes.

Nat

the old 2.41 play the same video so might be not a codec problem