BUG? When I import video in VideoPad the video is upside down

randomacity

Pretty self explanitory, my job right now is pretty simple, I'm making micro ads for companies to see but not distribute, only to see if they want our companies to become affliates.

Basically, I need a quick fix to this problem. I am given a set number of videos, and any video, except for the stinger(intro vid), imports into VideoPad upside down. I don't want to use the effects tab because I lose a ton of quality. When I veiw the video in quicktime the video comes in fine, it's right-side up. I also have Premier on my computer but currently I do not have time to learn that, although in Premier the video comes in right side up also. This seems to be a problem with only the NCH software, as I've tried to to convert video to different format but still to no avail.

PLEASE HELP! THESE VIDEOS NEED TO GET DONE ASAP AND I CANNOT WORK ON THEM IF THEY'RE UPSIDE DOWN OR IN SUCH LOW QUALITY!

• 1 year later...

I am having a similar problem. I am using a Zoom Q4 to record myself, recording directly on screen from the software. The video looks fine while recording, but after closing the record window, it is upside down for editing. (I can, of course, rotate it, but surely one should not have to do this?)

• 1 year later...

For best response, it's wise to start a new thread, instead of tacking onto one from three years ago.

But since we're here, check this out. Type "upside" in the PDF file search box that appears. Perhaps an easy fix would be changing the ZOOM vertical orientation setting??