Need help or feedback

andthewinneris

Ok, I am not very fimilar with Express Invoice, actually I dont even use it. I work at a store and a customer called saying he bought this product. When he purchased it and took it home and installed it, apparently at the top of the screen it still said trial verson or something to that nature. He said it didnt prompt him to enter any information such as name or email, and looking on NCH Tech Support FAQ's, they should send a registration code to his email. So I am not sure on what is going on, if this is normal or what but I would like some basic instructions on how to get it setup and working so I can tell him the correct information.

Thank you

If he bought the product then he should receive his registration information by e-mail and be able to enter it under Tools - Register Software. With the purchase of this software he also gets "premium" support from NCH and should be able to get support directly from them as opposed to hoping an answer is posted by the community in this forum. I am new to Express Invoice as of yesterday and I am testing the trial version before buying, but from what I have read in this forum the support is far from good. There seems to be zero support from NCH in this forum even with the most basic of questions. This lack of support is making me think that buying this software is a bad idea.