Can I use my own invoice numbers?

keykutter

• 2 weeks later...

I am not very familiar with the software since I only downloaded it yesterday, but from what I have read and see, you can choose the starting number, but then the software counter takes over. You can also add a number prefix (optional), but that is it. Good luck getting support on this product. I am considering buying it, but with the complete lack of support for the most basic of questions, I am thinking that there is no point in even trying to use this software. The reviews I have read are also very negative regarding support. Even the platinum support plan only gives you a few e-mail and I believe 2 phone calls and if you don't use them, 3 months later you are out because they expire. This is a real load of crap! It is a shame because the Express Invoice product itself seems very flexible and easy to use with an attractive price, but if the developer is not going to properly support it then what is the point of getting it?

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Please note that this is a user community forum and not a support forum. For actual support needs you should be directing them via the support request form on the NCH website and should not be basing the quality of your NCH support experience on the responses, or lack thereof, here on this forum. i beileve you will find support for purchaed product, via the proper channel, to be very helpful and responsive to your needs; whether you paid for support not as they do answer all tickets.

Regards,

AltoUSA