Change in Associations

pyz01

I have to lodge a complaint. When installing the latest version of Express Accounts (this has happened since Version 4.59), the install changes the associations of my .zip files to associate with the Express Accounts which in turn attempts to get me to buy the ZIP product that NCH sells. First of all, I have been a WINZIP customer for many years and I am perfectly fine with having my product. To automatically change the associations to your product is somewhat underhanded -- and it borders on almost acting as a malware product. You should not change the associations unless I allow it -- and if you want to do it - I should be asked upon installation. In addition, adding the NCH additional program groups upon installation is also not playing nice with the installation. Again, I should be asked if I want those program groups -- they should not be automatically added. If you want to be more professional -- you should not do these things -- otherwise it gives the impression of second-rate development.