Dumping IVM, selling telephony boards

Guest Gary Hurley

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_David_*
Client got tired of trying to understand how to use IVM. They bought a new PBX with vm. Selling 2 telephony boards. Each is a 4 line PCI board.

http://www.nch.com.au/hardware/telephony.html#TELCURL4LV

Used only 3 months.

$495 new.  $300 ea or $500 for both.

email inquiries to:

seniorservebak@netzero.net

Do those cards support Hardware answer detection? That seems to be my biggest problem with IVM and the voice modem I'm using.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gary Hurley
Do those cards support Hardware answer detection? That seems to be my biggest problem with IVM and the voice modem I'm using.

Sorry for the delay..Since we do not use this product any longer, I do not have the need to check this site regularly.

The boards are PCI, 4 line units recommended by NCH. As stated in the original post, they are only 3 months old and work very well with NCH.

The former user is a non profit and not set up for anything other than cash, check or MO.

Any more inquires should be sent Attn GARY.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Gary Hurley

OK, It seems the former user does not know how to forward a complete email. I apologize to those who have tried to contact me.

Any further inquires on these boards, email ME... ghurley@csub.edu.

• 1 month later...
OK, It seems the former user does not know how to forward a complete email. I apologize to those who have tried to contact me.

Any further inquires on these boards, email ME... ghurley@csub.edu.

I may be interested... do these come with drivers?

I've been using dialogic cards, and seems to be they come with newer versions that have a bit of issues with IVM

Where are you located. I'm near Toronto

Typically these types of cards are very delicate and can be destroyed by static... so I want to be sure I'm getting good working cards...

Regards,

Ray