saving effects?

duvalspeck

Started using the free version of wavepad, love it!! But have a question: when I add effects and normalization to a file, then save it, are the effects and normalization saved? The wave form, when opened later, does not look as expansive as it does when normalized initially, so I'm not sure if it's being saved with it. Thanks for any help!

The waveform may be changed if you use the Save As option and save as a different format.

Started using the free version of wavepad, love it!!  But have a question:  when I add effects and normalization to a file, then save it, are the effects and normalization saved?  The wave form, when opened later, does not look as expansive as it does when normalized initially, so I'm not sure if it's being saved with it.  Thanks for any help!

The waveform may be changed if you use the Save As option and save as a different format.

Thanks, I am just saving the file (it's a wave), not doing a "Save As", so is it correct that the effects and normalization have been saved? Any idea why the waveform, when opened later, looks like the original recording, and not like the normalized version?

I was wondering how do you edit a wav file form how noemal ones are ??????? but i want to formate it into File form: Windows PCM waveform

Resolution: 16-bit

Sample rate: 22.050 kHz, 44.100 kHz

Channels: mono, stereo

Length: 0.25 sec to 1024.0 sec

AmazingMIDI Help

HOW ;)