Music Rights - royalty free?

cuttingfloor

• 4 months later...

Royalty free implies that when published regardless of the number of times it is shown it will not be subject to fee collections, or that if you make money off of it when you sell it in a product there would be no fee collection. The website doesn't include anything about partial fees like if using it commercially.

They wouldn't forget to add info about partial fees because they thought enough to include info in the help about Videopad button about not being liable for any part of the software even if it results in someone's death. It can be assumed they won't be liable even mean if your commercial bombs.

This would be a good question to have officially answered by Video Pad, since using any videos I create on YouTube that are monetized require a license.

My audio and video software from other companies that include music fills similar to my Video Pad software, all have licenses allowing product owners to use the music in commercial applications such as YouTube. If the Video Pad music in the software does not allow it to be used within a project I create on Video Pad, that's a really big issue, especially with the cost of the software and upgrades.