Why do screenshots alter their size within clip?

peter.schoe

Hello dear folks, - when I was just about to fill out the forms for buying VideoPad, I noticed a problem, that first must be solved: In film clips I often insert snapshots of remarkable moments. Done this and finished the film with my trial version, I noticed that many (but not all) snapshots were altering their size - they became smaller than the film itself. But this effect did not appear in the monitoring window of VideoPad! - As I said: Just the finished film alters in its size, goes always too and fro between clip and photo. I can not use such a damned result. That's why I cancelled my order. Does someone have an explanation for this phenomena? (Please notice, I'm German and my speech is only sufficient. That's why please try to explain in simple words...) - Thank you - in awaiting your answer, yours Asp. :)

• 4 months later...

when importing snapshots they should be the same size as your save video button finished movie is going to be

try that and if you still have problems try that with converting the pics to a different codec like jpg.

If that doesn't work then your imported video also has varying sizes. Convert it first to a consistant size then add the snapshots.