Items Column Function

Imatech

Is there any way to create an invoice without having the item with its price being automatically added to the item list? I am in the repair service business. The services and prices vary constantly. I saw this same question asked before on this forum. However, the workaround seems to only work on an earlier version of Express Invoices. The older software use to ask if you wanted to add the item to the list if it wasn't there already. You were given the option to say no.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest N C H_TM

A new version came (3.82 beta)out and item code removed but unfortunately had to go back to old version cause invoice layout not working good....when will this be fixed?????

Could you please give us some more information regarding the invoice layout not working? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry cause first of all its version 3.81...my mistake... I tried to use same layout as before but for some reason I could not position my logo where it was before... It was staying way under on the left hand side. And this is the major reason I went back to the older version. I only don't like the item code problem but it seems its fixed with the 3.81 version.... NCH please help

Sorry cause first of all its version 3.81...my mistake... I tried to use same layout as before but for some reason I could not position my logo where it was before... It was staying way under on the left hand side. And this is the major reason I went back to the older version. I only don't like the item code problem but it seems its fixed with the 3.81 version.... NCH please help

The Default invoice template should very closely match the layout all invoices previously shared, with minor changes to the positioning of the company details in relation to the business logo. It is possible to disassociate the logo and the company details and specify that either occupy a position of your choice. To accomplish this, please go to the Style page of the options dialog and check the "Set styles for each text block" radio button, uncheck the "Link Company Logo to this text block" checkbox, and select "Logo" in the text block positioning grid at the desired position.

If you're seeing a dramatic difference between the default invoice template and the old printouts, a bug report would be welcome (and a screenshot of the results you're seeing would be appreciated).