Full Master's Version-- missing project window

Lizify

I have been using the free version of Wavepad for Mac. It does not look like the nice video showing the project window and all the tools. I sent several emails to NCH but did not receive a reply as to what I'd get with the full version. Today, I purchased the full master's version. Guess what? It looks just like the free version. I want what is shown on the video...!!! Can anyone tell me what the deal is? I just spent $100 because I paid for one year's worth of priority email support as well. Then I see that's only six emails! Here's what my screen looks like:

wavepad.gif

Guest romer-n-c-h

I have been using the free version of Wavepad for Mac. It does not look like the nice video showing the project window and all the tools. I sent several emails to NCH but did not receive a reply as to what I'd get with the full version. Today, I purchased the full master's version. Guess what? It looks just like the free version. I want what is shown on the video...!!! Can anyone tell me what the deal is? I just spent $100 because I paid for one year's worth of priority email support as well. Then I see that's only six emails! Here's what my screen looks like:

wavepad.gif

did you register the free version? The code we sent you after activation needs to be entered to activate the full software.

• 7 months later...

I've had the same problem and simply accepted it as that was the way the program looked for Mac. My PC had WavePad and the project window showed up fine. I've noticed while using the program on my Mac that I get a full window for editing my recordings. And I did register my software after purchasing the Full Master's Version. Any answers are appreciated.

You will need to load an audio file into WavePad for it to look like what is on the tutorial video. It looks, from your screenshot, like you have not loaded an audio file to edit and that is why your screen is pretty blank looking. Hope this is of some help. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil