Unprofessional - Getting upset...

Guest Steve Odette

Guest Steve Odette

Ok...I have been patient enough.

I purchased the IVM and VRS software in August of this year.

I purchased the CALLURL telephony card 2LV at the same time - your recommendation.

I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THE CALLURL CARD TO FUNCTION WITH THE SOFTWARE - a simple channel allocation issue that I am unable to resolve.

Normally, I am fairly patient...however, three e-mails to CALLURL technical support, one post here, three months of waiting, and a whole lot of money invested with not one minute of assistance or even a courtesy reply.

I DID purchase a support program with this mess also...although, I believe it ran out 30 days after purchasing everything...which is interesting, because the CALLURL telephony card did not arrive for almost two weeks of that allocated time.

In any event, I am fairly certain that my fix is not THAT big...if someone at NCH or CALLURL would simply take a few minutes to read my last post and please send some advice.

This will be my last post on this. The next post, as I have also e-mailed to CALLURL will be from a Mr. Mike Perry, Esq., our attorney to pursue a full refund for the whole mess.

I'd rather simply get the system to work. That is all we want. But if we cannot get support or assistance and have a simple question answered, I'd rather find a company that cares about their customers enough to ensure that their products work.

I should not have to purchase an additional support package to get the program to work in the first place, isn't that kinda what BUYING is? I did not purchase a 'hopeful' solution...but a working one.

Just tell me how to fix this or where to send the whole mess back to...please.

Steve Odette

(919) 266-6676 Feel free to call.

steve@realestate360.us or email

Can you explain your 'channel alocation' issue with IVM?

If you are refereing to the message 'Cannot Allocate Channel' when you open the configuration dialogue for the CallURL board, then this is a locking issue between TAPI/IVM and the configuration program. The solution is to exit IVM and then run the Easy TAPI/Voice Settings in the Start menu.