Delete "Ship by" on invoice?

Michel Grisar

Hey,

I've created an invoice and I've filled in the "ship-by" field by error, but now, each time Icreate a new invoice, the "ship-by" field is pre-filled with the value I've put in the first time + it is printed out on the invoice when I forget to delete it manuallt.

Is there a possibility to not show the "ship-by" field on the invoice (or to delete that first value)?

I've tried putting in a "space" but then it shows "Ship by: " on the invoice, and that's not ideal...

Thanks

Michel

Try this:

Go to the Customer list and open your Customer. Take the address in the Shipping Address field, and post it in the Address field. Delete everything from the Shipping Address field. There's no way to remove the Ship To or Bill To fields on the invoice altogether, or even to rename them. You're stuck with them.

Hey,

I've created an invoice and I've filled in the "ship-by" field by error, but now, each time Icreate a new invoice, the "ship-by" field is pre-filled with the value I've put in the first time + it is printed out on the invoice when I forget to delete it manuallt.

Is there a possibility to not show the "ship-by" field on the invoice (or to delete that first value)?

I've tried putting in a "space" but then it shows "Ship by: " on the invoice, and that's not ideal...

Thanks

Michel