invoice problem

shamp

• 5 weeks later...

I can enter details in the invoice but it wont show any details in the preview or when it's recorded & printed. it worked fine before this. Can anyone help?

I had this very same problem and tech support could not help me even after multiple installs. I have a macbook pro with the latest snow software. i'm not mac wiz but in browsing my computer for hours there is a file with express invoice or similar in the computer hidden in wich you need to delete and then reinstall, maby a preference file?. (it is a file that does not get removed uninstalling) after deleting that it worked flawlessly after reinstall. make sure you saved a backup to reload after your fix.

• 1 month later...

I had this very same problem and tech support could not help me even after multiple installs. I have a macbook pro with the latest snow software. i'm not mac wiz but in browsing my computer for hours there is a file with express invoice or similar in the computer hidden in wich you need to delete and then reinstall, maby a preference file?. (it is a file that does not get removed uninstalling) after deleting that it worked flawlessly after reinstall. make sure you saved a backup to reload after your fix.

i have the same issue not allowing me to put enough text in the description field. this is only happening after updating to current version 3.21. it didn;t happened on older version 3.15

now i can't even edit items already created in the list i get this stupid message "please enter a shorter despription"

please explain to me how you fix this issue

• 1 year later...

i just started having issues with the new version 3.76 where when i generate new invoice it automatically shows paid and no ability to edit this error...then i go to edit the "paid" invoice and it won't allow me to edit anything ???? WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON????