WavePad Can't Be Found

Guest Paige Levy

Guest Paige Levy

I bought WavePad last year. My computer crashed last month and I can't find WavePad on my hard drive. How do I contact WavePad to ask them to let me download it again?

Hi Paige:

"I think" (and this is really just an educated guess from another user -- I'm not connected to the WavePad Company) that you can download a new WavePad from here:

http://www.nch.com.au/wavepad/

and just enter your registration information that you got when you paid for the upgrade version. (Click FILE -> REGISTER MASTER'S EDITION.) Did you save your registration information?

If you really need to contact the vendor, you might try his "Contact Page" here:

http://www.nch.com.au/general/contact.html

Jerry

There is nothing preventing you from downloading and installing WavePad again. The question will be whether your WavePad Master's Edition registration and activation code will work with the current release of this software. We guarantee free upgrades for three months from date of purchase, and in some circumstances this can extend up to a year. You will have to send us the details of your registration and activation code (Name - Location ID - Key) anyway in order for us to generate a new Key for the code, so at the same time we can check and test the code to see if it will work with WavePad v 2.00.

We recommend that you download and install the WavePad Freeware Version from www.nch.com.au/wavepad/index.html. This will give you the basic WavePad features plus a 14-day free trial of WavePad Master's Edition features. Then, if your licence registration and activation code turns out to be valid for the current WavePad Master's Edition release, the code can be entered into the standard WavePad software that you have installed to permanently enable the features of the Master's Edition