Troubles with outbound messages with 3 voicemodems

Guest Petronio

Guest Petronio

I'm making a lot of outbound messages. When I use only one voice modem, the system works fine, but when I use more than one modem the system goes so much slow, and each call gets the "not answered" response.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

I'm making a lot of outbound messages.  When I use only one voice modem, the system works fine, but when I use more than one modem the system goes so much slow, and each call gets the "not answered" response.

Can anyone tell me how to solve this?

Whats the spec of your pc? processor/memory/operating system

Do you have any other programs/services running in the background?

What type of modem do you have? are the drivers capable of supporting more than one modem per computer?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest randium

I'm having the same problem on a brand new system with plenty of CPU and memory. I have two voice modems (Modem 1 - Hayes; Modem 2 - Broadxent). Line 1 will answer but when I move my phone line to modem 2, I get [not answered] when using both the simulator and when calling from my cell phone. What's odd is that the caller ID registers my cell phone number but then IVM doesn't answer the call.

I'm in the beginning stages of setting up a pretty complex system with a large number of OGMs so I'd like to get this sorted out before I get too far into this.