Printing List

Ben Munro

Hi Ben,

At this time you can print payments, invoices, orders, etc. but you can't print out a list of all your customers as a whole. If you are using inventory for your items you can print an inventory list which will list all items with inventory turned on including their inventory level settings.

Hope this helps.

DJ

Hi Ben,

At this time you can print payments, invoices, orders, etc. but you can't print out a list of all your customers as a whole. If you are using inventory for your items you can print an inventory list which will list all items with inventory turned on including their inventory level settings.

Hope this helps.

DJ

Hi DJ,

Yes that has helped, will the option for printing lists etc be available anytime soon? Also haveing some obtoher with the layout of the Invoice again, Culd you PM me so i can send you an email with my problem and what the invoice looks like?

Thanks agian.

Ben

Hi Ben,

If you can enter your problem at this link EI Tech Support and include your attachment, they will be able to either assist you, or get your issue to development if applicable.

I will make sure that the option for printing lists is on the ToDo list for a future release.

These forums are not really a tech support channel, and I am not really a tech support engineer. Staff members are doing our best to keep an eye on the forums for potentially serious application issues, but it is not a medium anyone using our products should rely on for tech support from NCH staff.

If you do not get feedback from the link above within a business day let me know and I can make sure it gets answered.

DJ