Transfering calls between CallURL TAPI card lines

Guest Guest_Daniel_*

Guest Guest_Daniel_*

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out with this problem I've been having. I have a CallURL TAPI card with 4 phone lines. What I want to do is accept calls on the first line, and transfer the calls depending option chosen at the IVR. The transfers will be to external telephone numbers and/or cell phones. Calls are answered by the IVM, but I can't get the call to transfer out.

For instance, I have OGM menu option 1 set to transfer the call to 3235551212. When I choose that option, the phone at 3235551212 will ring, get the message that there is a call tranfer, but when they press 1 to accept the transfer, the call get disconnected.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction to a solution for this.

Thanks for your time and help.

Daniel

Hello,

I hope someone can help me out with this problem I've been having. I have a CallURL TAPI card with 4 phone lines. What I want to do is accept calls on the first line, and transfer the calls depending option chosen at the IVR. The transfers will be to external telephone numbers and/or cell phones. Calls are answered by the IVM, but I can't get the call to transfer out.

For instance, I have OGM menu option 1 set to transfer the call to 3235551212. When I choose that option, the phone at 3235551212 will ring, get the message that there is a call tranfer, but when they press 1 to accept the transfer, the call get disconnected.

I hope someone can point me in the right direction to a solution for this.

Thanks for your time and help.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

To transfer calls in the uk (I'm not sure if its the same where you are) you need either a centrex telephone line or pbx (telephone system), normal lines can't transfer calls.

If I were to setup the same system that you have and perform the same action I too would have the problem of the line cutting off after pressing 1 to accept the transfer.

Our lines over here give the impression that you can transfer calls (ie you can put a call on hold and make another) but that is to support the public three way calling function.

It's possible it's the same where you are...

just a thought

good luck

Adz