Express Accounts 3.26

warpyb1

A New version of the software has now come out but im not sure whats new in this version 3.26

Anyone found any changes from this version to the old 3.25 ?

Any improvments ? :rolleyes:

Hi Mike.

I tested it today and it still is impossible to sort out invoices for payment. If you have a customer with hundreds of invoices you have no idea what is paid or open.

This software is going from bad to worse I think

Graham

Hi Graham I have moved back to the old version.

I almost had to start all over as everything was completly screwed.

I just cant belive they have made such a stupid mistake.

you have to be able to see the paid or unpaid view just to be able to make head or tall of paid or not paid invoices.

I have been through everything this evening so that I can be sure the numbers add up.

But it takes the P-I-S-S that they have indeed removed such an important view.

It wouldnt be a bad move if... and I mean if... they had the correct error checking inplace to ensure that you cant pay invoices twice, you cant pay other customers invoices through their customer!! etc etc...

I would say that with out the error checking as mentioned above the software isnt really fit for the job in hand.

I will wait to see if my Platimum Technical suport comes to anything........ :(:(:(

Hi Mike.

I tested it today and it still is impossible to sort out invoices for payment. If you have a customer with hundreds of invoices you have no idea what is paid or open.

This software is going from bad to worse I think

Graham