E-mail attachments going into Express Scribe

InFaith

Hi All,

I'm a fairly new user of this program. I had been using the old version, however, saw the new version, deleted the old and downloaded the new. Now, all my personal e-mails that have attachements going into Express Scribe when I try to open the attachment.

Don't have a clue what the problem is. Needless to say I can't open the attachment. Help.....

Thanks

When I open the e-mail I click on the little attachment symbol. Some files have a .wav but I've had some jpg and other files come through. I have found I can open a few e-mail attachments butthe majority of them go into the express scribe program. At that point I can hear to sound but cannnot see the visuale???? It's becomming rather annoying.......

When I open the e-mail I click on the little attachment symbol. Some files have a .wav but I've had some jpg and other files come through.

It sounds like you have Windows configured to associate Express Scribe with those file extensions.

See the release notes for Express Scribe v4.35 for links to instructions on how to change file associations.

Scribe should only be associated with audio formats, and video formats if you have v5.00 or later. It shouldn't be associated with image formats like JPG.