Error Message

Guest Paiul Allen

Guest Paiul Allen

Almost every time I attempt to convert/compress audio files I get the error message "Switch has encountered a problem and needs to close"

Any idea how I may correct this?

Paul Allen

Guest JamieHSN

I'm having the same problem with Switch. Every time I try to use it, I get an error message and I have to end task the program. I defrag and scandisk my PC regularly and this hasn't fixed the problem. Using is I shut down and restart, the program will work for converting one group of audios. However, when I go back in later that same day to do another batch of audios, I get the error message. Any suggetions?

Thanks!

Guest AmitSaini
I'm having the same problem with Switch.  Every time I try to use it, I get an error message and I have to end task the program.  I defrag and scandisk my PC regularly and this hasn't fixed the problem.  Using is I shut down and restart, the program will work for converting one group of audios.  However, when I go back in later that same day to do another batch of audios, I get the error message.  Any suggetions?

Thanks!

Even I am Having The same problem. It seems converting a batch of files causes the problem and if we are converting single files or less files (say 4 or 5) then its okay.

Guest JamieHSN
what version of windows are you running?

I'm using Windows XP Professional. My system is brand new and doesn't have much on it, so I shouldn't have a problem. However, I'm still experiencing issues when trying to convert files. If I don't use the switch button, but rather take the long route in converting, the software will work. However, when I try it a second time (maybe an hour later) I get the error message. I have run scan disk and defraged but to no avail.

Thanks for any help,

Jamie