IVR is not answering calls

mborges

We have configured IVR to answer incoming call after 3 rings. But it sometimes do not answer, and sometimes answer after a log of rings. We are using a HSP56 modem, and IVR 3.03 Trial version. Is it some kind of restriction on evaluation versions? Is it caused by my modem model. Must I configured anything else?

We have configured IVR to answer incoming call after 3 rings. But it sometimes do not answer, and sometimes answer after a log of rings. We are using a HSP56 modem, and IVR 3.03 Trial version. Is it some kind of restriction on evaluation versions? Is it caused by my modem model. Must I configured anything else?

sometimes I have the same problem, I restart the pc... and all works as would be !

I use a USR.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it correct ? I have the same problem. One day it works fine and answered on 2 (as setted up) ring, but next day it did not answer at all. I restart the program - it is working again.

I am using 3.03 Trial + Motorola 56 voice internal pci modem.

Where is the problem ?

Hi,

I realize that the problem I was using a connector to share my line with my phone set. when I put the wire from line direct to the modem card, the problem was solved.

Hi,

I realize that the problem I was using a connector to share my line with my phone set. when I put the wire from line direct to the modem card, the problem was solved.