speech to text with Dragon 10.1

Modicom

Hello,

So I use Express Scribe with Dragon Naturally speacking Pro V10.1 (FRENCH) and text to speech function is not functional. When loading a voice file I see in the processes Dragon starts, but the process ends 30 seconds later regardless of the duration of the audio file and I have no transcript that appears.

It worked well with Dragon Naturally speacking Pro 9.5 (FR)

I try with 4.01 / 4.10 / 4.37

What have I misconfigured?

Thank you

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Same for me here under Windows 7, the process ends 30 seconds later regardless of the duration.

I've tried to run Dragon Naturally Speaking in Windows XP (SP3) Compatibility Mode (and check Run As Administrator), now the Dragon Process seems to work fine but no transcript appears.

Did you find a solution ?

Any help from NCH Team would be really appreciated. :)

Thank you.

• 11 months later...

I just got Dragon Naturally Speaking Home 11 and am having the same problem. I have Windows XP and when I load the new recording, it will run for about a minute or so (no matter how long the recording) and then insert "speech to text" into the notes, but nothing else. It acts like it doesn't register there is anything on the recording and so stops as if it is finished.

Anyone get this (or know how to) corrected yet?

• 7 months later...

I have purchased both Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9 and Dragon NaturallySpeaking Preferred 10.1 and have spent hours on the phone with tech-support, but after updating, patching, etc the program only worked correctly less than 10% is Done most of the time. Most often I would receive an Error message indicating that WINDOWS EXPLORER was shutting down. Nuance was never able to assist me in resolving the issue and NEVER refunded me a penny