MPEG files

clydeward

I used the demo version for a few hours and then I bought the Master version. Now I try to open some MP3 files created in iTunes from AAC and some will work, one I just opened this morning now will not work. I try to open the same file and WavePad crashes. I'm running the software on a Mac with Leopard (10.5.8). If I try to open a file I just saved in Wavepad, Wavepad crashes from a file it just created!

I Bought the Wavepad Sound Editor Masters Edition, nine days ago and registered it, properly. Today, my messages say, my trial will be ending soon. It seems, there is no way to contact, NCH. I am not a happy, American. What is the solution for this dilemma?

I Bought the Wavepad Sound Editor Masters Edition, nine days ago and registered it, properly. Today, my messages say, my trial will be ending soon. It seems, there is no way to contact, NCH. I am not a happy, American. What is the solution for this dilemma?

Ronnie, You have purchased the software and received the emails containing your invoice, serial numbers and emails. Have you read these emails. In all of these emails you are given the following information in one form or another.

"Technical Support: If you have difficulty using your software, please read the manual (Help->Help Contents) including the Troubleshooting Problems page. To contact our technical support department, please follow the instructions on the manual or view www.nch.com.au/support. When contacting our technical support team, please include your registration ID to ensure you receive priority support."

You are also given a direct link in the Name/Location/ID Key email that states the following.

"If this code does not work for any reason please see http://www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html for solutions to registration related problems."

This last link takes you directly to the FAQ page for registration and purchase issues and if you cannot locate a solution to your issue on this page, there are seveal places there where you are given a link to contact support directly.

The link is http://www.nch.com.au/support/regcontact.html

I would ask that you firstly read through our FAQ page and then if you still have issues contact us from the form link above.

• 1 year later...

Ronnie, You have purchased the software and received the emails containing your invoice, serial numbers and emails. Have you read these emails. In all of these emails you are given the following information in one form or another.

"Technical Support: If you have difficulty using your software, please read the manual (Help->Help Contents) including the Troubleshooting Problems page. To contact our technical support department, please follow the instructions on the manual or view www.nch.com.au/support. When contacting our technical support team, please include your registration ID to ensure you receive priority support."

You are also given a direct link in the Name/Location/ID Key email that states the following.

"If this code does not work for any reason please see http://www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html for solutions to registration related problems."

This last link takes you directly to the FAQ page for registration and purchase issues and if you cannot locate a solution to your issue on this page, there are seveal places there where you are given a link to contact support directly.

The link is http://www.nch.com.au/support/regcontact.html

I would ask that you firstly read through our FAQ page and then if you still have issues contact us from the form link above.

thanks for posting the reminder

sometimes in the heat of the moment

frustration just blocks out logic