Now only in PLUS versions of SWITCH

TreeMan

We've been using the freeware version of SWITCH to convert from dss to mp3 for about 2 months. Now, all of the sudden, it states that, "the feature you are attempting to use in only available in the 'Plus' version of SWITCH ! ! ! I have looked all over and nowhere have I seen where the dss32.exe is a "trial version"

What gives? Does anyone know?

Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

we changed it because we felt we should be rewarded for being the only company kind enough to offer support for converting from this format. If you disagree that our support for this format deserves monetary compensation, you are welcome to not purchase the software, or you can stick with an older version that has it for free.

[...] we felt we should be rewarded for being the only company kind enough to offer support for converting from this format. If you disagree that our support for this format deserves monetary compensation, you are welcome to not purchase the software, or [...]

I don,t have much to contribute here, but I HAD to tell you that your answer was just perfect. Straightforward. Frank. And right on the mark.

Bravo nchtj

PS: How do you pronounce your name? Was your father dyslexic, maybe... :rolleyes: