audio out of sync

tiggerlou

Hello!

I'm tryiing to edit videos I recorded on my Vado HD. When I opened them up in Videopad I discovered the audio is way out of sync with the visuals. I went on this forum and found a discussion thread that said "go into options and tick the option on the conversions tab to use ffmpeg first."

But the only tab in Options is Cache and Clips. Is that "conversions tab" only available in the paid version of the software?

I've spent the last two weeks since buying the Vado, trying to find compatible editing software for it. Apparently there are some serious compatibility problems with lots of commonly used software. Then I tried Videopad, and I can open the files at least --yay! But now I've got this problem with audio out going out of sync.

I REALLY don't want to pay for the full version, only to find out that I still can't use it with the Vado files.

• 7 years later...

Hello!

I'm tryiing to edit videos I recorded on my Vado HD. When I opened them up in Videopad I discovered the audio is way out of sync with the visuals. I went on this forum and found a discussion thread that said "go into options and tick the option on the conversions tab to use ffmpeg first."

But the only tab in Options is Cache and Clips. Is that "conversions tab" only available in the paid version of the software?

I've spent the last two weeks since buying the Vado, trying to find compatible editing software for it. Apparently there are some serious compatibility problems with lots of commonly used software. Then I tried Videopad, and I can open the files at least --yay! But now I've got this problem with audio out going out of sync.

I REALLY don't want to pay for the full version, only to find out that I still can't use it with the Vado files.

I had this problem when editing avi files on Video Pad. I solved it by converting the avi files to MP4 before editing. I now convert all video files to MP4 when transferring from the recording media to my hard drive.