Email Issues

SoldierStape01

Alright here is my problem. I need to email an order out to a customer. Well when I go to the orders list and right-click on the order and go to email order.... I get a message that pops up saying... 'Express Invoice has crashed because of an abnormal exception.'

I am at wits end trying to fix this. I have a feeling it is something corrupted in my programs files somewhere as I have not seen anyone having such problems so I tried reinstalling it... Still nadda.... Please help me!!

-Chris

Guest nchaj

An abnormal exception is such a generic error, I doubt anyone can help you in the forum. Failing the reinstallation contact support

• 2 weeks later...

Im using photo express 4, but I cant email photos. I click SHARE them E- MAIL, a box comes up and I put in someones email address, and subject, click send. The box disappears but the photos are not sent. I use outlook express as my defalt and other programs work OK. Can someone help me.

Don

Website I designed for money advance company.

Im using photo express 4, but I cant email photos. I click SHARE them E- MAIL, a box comes up and I put in someones email address, and subject, click send. The box disappears but the photos are not sent. I use outlook express as my defalt and other programs work OK. Can someone help me.

Don

Website I designed for money advance company.

First, your in the wrong section completely. few ppl here would know. (unless they happen to use the same program)

Try to find the correct section first. then ask there. (also there is a Submit bug, and/or submit feedback link in the help section of most of these programs.) use that as well.

goodluck.

gk