Tracking Sold Items?

rsommer2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is there a way of checking how many of each item you have sold? or a way to check the total value of all stock sold?

I think yours is similar to the query at the centre of the thread about invoice and inventory collaboration.

As I downloaded it, the inventory program simply tells you what you currently have in stock. It does not seem to keep track of historical information (or, if it does, this is hidden from the user).

This kind of setup is useless to me, I can just look in my storage room. What I need to do is map items in my storage room to purchases and sales receipts (you can record sales and purchases in the invoice express application but how to link them to the info in the inventory?).

I have tried asking NCH about this, but I wouldn't hold my breath about receiving any replies whatsoever. Strange that they don't seem to be interested in showing how their software CAN indeed do what we need it to do... :unsure:

• 1 month later...

There is a new version of Inventoria that is in testing now that does allow you to see historical data as well as adding a whole lot of other new features.

• 11 months later...

There is a new version of Inventoria that is in testing now that does allow you to see historical data as well as adding a whole lot of other new features.

Hi, is this new version out? I really like Inventoria, and with this feature (tracking all historical data) it would be perfect. Is it available in the non-free version?

Thanks,

Sebastian

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have version 3.09 and it doesn't have this feature.. Wouldn't hold my breath getting answers from NCH........... WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry:

We use the same version and can see this information, I simply open view sell history and change the dates and it gives me quantities of everything sold and who too for that period.

May want to re-check.

And even before I had purchased this program I had no problems getting a response to all my questions through directly emailing them.