Installation problem - can't open Video Pad

skati5

I just downloaded and installed Video Pad on my Win2K computer. When I double-click the program icon, Video Pad doesn't open. In my Windows Task Manager, I see 2 instances of videopad.exe processes running, but not the Video Pad application. I rebooted my computer and tried again, with the same result. Does anyone know what's going on, and how to fix it? Help would be much appreciated.

Kati

• 2 months later...
I just downloaded and installed Video Pad on my Win2K computer. When I double-click the program icon, Video Pad doesn't open. In my Windows Task Manager, I see 2 instances of videopad.exe processes running, but not the Video Pad application. I rebooted my computer and tried again, with the same result. Does anyone know what's going on, and how to fix it? Help would be much appreciated.

Kati

Unfortunately I can't offer any helpful suggestions, but only to say that I had the same problem and still do, although the interface SOMETIMES appears when I start the program, since I first reported this problem here, but I have no idea why it only opens sometimes and no one here has been able to offer any insight on this issue.

I've also had exactly this same problem with this company's Debut program, but with no other programs I've used from any other company that I can recall (and I've used many freeware video-related programs).