registration code key

ACRYLIC

I bought the wavpad sound editor masters program 2 weeks ago while staying at my partner`s place

She thought it was a good idea to email the registration code key to my address==and did so

before i could stop her----Of course outlook express removed the key code so now I`m

left with a program I cannot use------As far as I can see---there is "no way" I can email NCH SOFTWARE to ask them if It was possible to send me a replacement key code

( My order details are available)

Help- someone please ACRYLIC (KENNETH)

I bought the wavpad sound editor masters program 2 weeks ago while staying at my partner`s place

She thought it was a good idea to email the registration code key to my address==and did so

before i could stop her----Of course outlook express removed the key code so now I`m

left with a program I cannot use------As far as I can see---there is "no way" I can email NCH SOFTWARE to ask them if It was possible to send me a replacement key code

( My order details are available)

Help- someone please ACRYLIC (KENNETH)

You need only contact Technical Support with the details of your order. I have seen several messages in the forums where Technical Support has come to the rescue. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nchar

Hi,

You would need to go to www.nch.com.au/support/reg.html to contact support.

Regards,

Amber-NCH Support