limit number of call accepted?

yellowbear

Using a plug-in, you could have it keep adding to a variable and send it back to IVM. If it exceeds the number you specify, the OGM can then be set to go to another OGM that says something to the effect of 'sorry, we are not accepting calls right now'. The plug-in would have to take care of resetting the variable on a daily basis.

Using a plug-in, you could have it keep adding to a variable and send it back to IVM. If it exceeds the number you specify, the OGM can then be set to go to another OGM that says something to the effect of 'sorry, we are not accepting calls right now'. The plug-in would have to take care of resetting the variable on a daily basis.

thank you for your reply

what plugin I shall use? thanks in advance~

You will have to build your own (or have someone build you a) plugin to accomplish this task, I don't think any of the sample plug-ins will do.

You will have to build your own (or have someone build you a) plugin to accomplish this task, I don't think any of the sample plug-ins will do.

OK. I don't know how to write. Then, I would try to ask someone to write a plugin.

Anyway, still thanks~