play button

gr member

Say has anyone hit the play button to hear their recorded song and then try to turn it off. I have to shut down the whole software program to do it. My computer says the system is not responding.

Yes, I have done that, and did not have any problems whatsoever, with an older version of Golden Records. I now use WavePad to check out my recordings and remove hiss and artifacts, so I have not done it lately with the newer versions of GR. It might be a hardware conflict that is causing your grief; or, maybe even a bug. Sorry I can't be of more help. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I have done that, and did not have any problems whatsoever, with an older version of Golden Records. I now use WavePad to check out my recordings and remove hiss and artifacts, so I have not done it lately with the newer versions of GR. It might be a hardware conflict that is causing your grief; or, maybe even a bug. Sorry I can't be of more help. Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Burn Happy/Phil

My problem is identical with the added information that I cannot see the play screen (play, stop, pause, insert splits, etc.) that should come up when the play button is clicked. I am a new user of version 1.3.

Also, setting the floor level automatically is problematiac on some albums for some reason. Does anyone have hints on how to set the floor level and duration more successfully either automatically or manually?

Thanks for your ideas.

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MichaelJee

Hello,

This issue has been detected some same systems, and the new beta release has a fix for it. PM me for a copy of the beta, or u can wait and click on Help > check for updates occasionally.

Cheers

M