Burning to CD

Murphy

Here we go,

When I Burn to Audio Cd the Cds don't work in a Cd player. Even though Audio is chosen when Burnt. The CD will only play on Computer.

How do I get the CDs to work?

I am not sure what the problem is. The only thing that comes to mind, if Express Burn does not report an error during the burn process, is that your CDs might be CD-RWs, instead of CR-Rs. From my experience, CD players don't like CD-RWs.

What kind of sound files are you burning? Are you "overburning"? If you could provide some more details, some here, more knowledgeable than me, might be able to help you resolve the issue.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Guest N.C.H a.n
I am not sure what the problem is. The only thing that comes to mind, if Express Burn does not report an error during the burn process, is that your CDs might be CD-RWs, instead of CR-Rs. From my experience, CD players don't like CD-RWs.

What kind of sound files are you burning? Are you "overburning"? If you could provide some more details, some here, more knowledgeable than me, might be able to help you resolve the issue.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Hi,

This is quite common, especially in older CD players.

I would suggest trying to find some TDK CD-R's as they seem to work the best with older players. (they have a yellow bottom which is closest to the normal cd's you get from the shop)

If the CD plays in your computer then this is definately the problem. You may have to try a brand or 2 till you find one that works.

If you stick the CD into a cd player in your car or a dvd player, you will probably find that it will work.

Thankyou