Unable to send email to owners

tomsrone@sbcglobal.net

Express Burn is not free. I downloaded the free version and later it told me that I had to purchase the Pro version and would not let me work with Express Burn. How can I download the free version????

Express Burn copied my Audio Files to a DVD RW and it played on the computer. When I tried it on the Bose CD DVD Player, the disc came back with a error message. Is your program designed to record audio files to DVD so that they play back on living room players??

I note that you are charging some $38 for this program but it is not worth 2 cents if it cannot record so that it plays on living room playbacks. I recorded over 200 songs on my DVD RW and it wourld not play back. Can somone please respond to this.

Express Burn is not free. I downloaded the free version and later it told me that I had to purchase the Pro version and would not let me work with Express Burn. How can I download the free version????

Express Burn copied my Audio Files to a DVD RW and it played on the computer. When I tried it on the Bose CD DVD Player, the disc came back with a error message. Is your program designed to record audio files to DVD so that they play back on living room players??

I note that you are charging some $38 for this program but it is not worth 2 cents if it cannot record so that it plays on living room playbacks. I recorded over 200 songs on my DVD RW and it wourld not play back. Can somone please respond to this.

Hi,

Click on the download now button at http://www.nch.com.au/burn/index.html

If you click the express burn plus link then it will expire after 14 days.

Does your Bose cd dvd player, support .WMA or .MP3 playback? Express Burn can only burn files to a dvd as data. It will not convert the files to CD audio files.

If the files were copied in MP3 format, but do not play, then I suspect your player does not support this format. :)

Thankyou