Loading problems with .vox files into Express Scribe

zipdeelip

I have ExpressScribe v 4.28 and I have downloaded a .vox file into the program but the audio is all garbled. I am using Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7. I find that I cannot keep the .vox checked off in the files list on my program. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have ExpressScribe v 4.28 and I have downloaded a .vox file into the program but the audio is all garbled.

What hardware or software created the file?

Do you know what sample rate it was encoded with?

I find that I cannot keep the .vox checked off in the files list on my program.

Do you mean in the "File Types" tab of Scribe's options dialog?

What other audio software do you have installed on your machine?

I have ExpressScribe v 4.28 and I have downloaded a .vox file into the program but the audio is all garbled. I am using Windows Vista and Internet Explorer 7. I find that I cannot keep the .vox checked off in the files list on my program. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Thank you for replying. All I know is that the system used to record the dictations is Bytescribe www.bytescribe.com which is a telephone system and the program they use is DocShuttle. They use the Bytescribe WavPlayer to download the voice files. I hope this is enough information for you to help me.

Yes, I do mean in the File Types tab in Express Scribe. The only other audio program I have installed on my machine is Windows Media Player.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Sue