Linux installation

drystonewalls

Hi all,

forgive me for asking but are there any instructions for installing this on linux?

the reason for the questionis that I have been running express invoice on suse 10.3 for a few months and have now upgraded to suse 11.0, I am sure when I installed it last time, I just clicked on the file and it self installed.

I cant seem to get it to install this time and try as I might, I cant find any instructions for instalation.

thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Nigel.

• 1 month later...
Hi all,

forgive me for asking but are there any instructions for installing this on linux?

the reason for the questionis that I have been running express invoice on suse 10.3 for a few months and have now upgraded to suse 11.0, I am sure when I installed it last time, I just clicked on the file and it self installed.

I cant seem to get it to install this time and try as I might, I cant find any instructions for instalation.

thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction.

Nigel.

I just stumbled on this software today, so hopefully you figured it out. But I was able to install it on an OpenSUSE 11.1 machine with no issue. I did have to enter the root password during the install, but otherwise, it worked just fine.