CID on the CallURL Voice 8LV

rbichon

I have a CallURL Voice 8LV. This is a great card except I can't get it to report the name of the caller on an incoming call. Only the callers phone number is reported. Is there a way to get the card to report the caller's name? Thanks.

I have a CallURL Voice 8LV. This is a great card except I can't get it to report the name of the caller on an incoming call. Only the callers phone number is reported. Is there a way to get the card to report the caller's name? Thanks.

It´s impossible... The VRS Recording Software don´t have a option to create a call list book. So... You can see the name of who is calling... Only the number.

Bye.

• 3 weeks later...
It´s impossible... The VRS Recording Software don´t have a option to create a call list book. So... You can see the name of who is calling... Only the number.

Bye.

Well, with the Dialogic D4PCI card, both the number and name came up with the CID. We upgraded to the CallURL because the Dialogic board was junk. I think the reporting of the name is a function of the card and not VRS. Does anyone know if the board is capable of this?