Ring Tones

BigCamera4892

I am new to this forum. I like Switch. I can transform music from my many glass '78's, and vinyl 33 1/3 and 45 rpms. Using Switch, I can turn the songs/files into a format that iTunes can use, and my iPod Touch.

My question is ring tones. I would like to create my own using my own music. Is Switch the right software for this task? Or does NCH Software make a different software for this task? I don't care whether it is free or not. I want to make my own ring tone. Is my Switch all I need? If not, what do I need?

Thank you for your time in reading this. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It really depends on what kind of ringtones you want to make. If your phone will use a simple MP3 or WAV file as a ringtone then yes Switch is all you need. When it comes to specialty formats for ringtones like the iPhone ringtone format, M4R switch is not yet compatible with these formats so you would need other software to create your ringtones.

I hope this information has helped.

I am new to this forum. I like Switch. I can transform music from my many glass '78's, and vinyl 33 1/3 and 45 rpms. Using Switch, I can turn the songs/files into a format that iTunes can use, and my iPod Touch.

My question is ring tones. I would like to create my own using my own music. Is Switch the right software for this task? Or does NCH Software make a different software for this task? I don't care whether it is free or not. I want to make my own ring tone. Is my Switch all I need? If not, what do I need?

Thank you for your time in reading this. :)