Loads ok, even video file, but ...

Mr_Bojangles

Hello there, folks, what seems to have coincided with a new darker colour for the 'sound waves' on the screen, is an annoying problem of the very things needed not being there, these are the save and save as options, they are greyed out. Now, come on, hit me on the chin, yes, I have been a consistent scrounger for years, deleting when 'time's up' and reinstalling faster than Craig Charles can eat a binlid full of curry and chips. Is this the problem, is my time 'really up' and I have to buy something? Or is this some sort of problem I have here? Or a problem with Wavepad? Thanks. Mr Bojangles

Hello there, folks, what seems to have coincided with a new darker colour for the 'sound waves' on the screen, is an annoying problem of the very things needed not being there, these are the save and save as options, they are greyed out. Now, come on, hit me on the chin, yes, I have been a consistent scrounger for years, deleting when 'time's up' and reinstalling faster than Craig Charles can eat a binlid full of curry and chips. Is this the problem, is my time 'really up' and I have to buy something? Or is this some sort of problem I have here? Or a problem with Wavepad? Thanks. Mr Bojangles

Hey there,

We also have noticed this small bug and are working on a fix as we speak. In the mean time there is a work around. Try highlighting part of the wave form and then check the file menu, the save and saveas options should not be present. Do not be concerned that this will only save the highlighted part of the wave form, the entire file will be saved.

I do hope this helps you until we have the fix ready for relese.

Hey there,

We also have noticed this small bug and are working on a fix as we speak. In the mean time there is a work around. Try highlighting part of the wave form and then check the file menu, the save and saveas options should not be present. Do not be concerned that this will only save the highlighted part of the wave form, the entire file will be saved.

Thanks very much for that.

Hey there,

Hold on a bit with that fix or relese or whatever.

I can vouch for the fact that a bug-in-the-bush is an excellent source of protein!

gooroo

(and I do mean Goo)