Call transfers with "Simulate call transfer as a 3 party conference call"

kuscheltieger34

IVM can call out and play the OGM. However, when the person receiving the call selects 1 ( which commands IVM to transfer the call by ( Simulating call transfers as a conference call ) nothing happens. The call is not transfered. The Call Log shows that the number is dialed but the phone never rings. I have the (Simulate call transfers as a conference call) selected in the Settings tab. Help What should I try next??

LOG

00:37:58 Outbound call [029019301893] dialing complete

00:38:01 Outbound call 029019301893 [Answered] (Machine)

00:38:03 Command - Transfer

00:38:03 Dialing: 0291748173481

00:38:05 Dialing complete

00:38:05 Blind transfer complete simulate by hanging on line

00:38:38 Call has disconnected

Telephony Lines

1. VOIP Account

I have the same exact problem! I spent 5 hours last night trying every possible solution. When a call comes in (simulated or not) the IVM picks up, and when the caller selects 1 or any extension, it does the same thing as the person states below.. it dials the extension, then hangs up but nothing happens with the call. They are not transfered and it eventually hangs up on them. My extensions are all set up properly in the Axon server, they are all registered in the system, but nothing happens. No transfer whatsoever. When I change my voip account to go directly to Express talk, then it is easy to transfer to another extension, but just not through the IVM.

PLEASE HELP! I would buy this system, but if I can't figure this out after so many hours, and reading every piece of documentation including numerous posts on this board, then I feel its not me who is missing something.

Thanks.

IVM can call out and play the OGM. However, when the person receiving the call selects 1 ( which commands IVM to transfer the call by ( Simulating call transfers as a conference call ) nothing happens. The call is not transfered. The Call Log shows that the number is dialed but the phone never rings. I have the (Simulate call transfers as a conference call) selected in the Settings tab. Help What should I try next??

LOG

00:37:58 Outbound call [029019301893] dialing complete

00:38:01 Outbound call 029019301893 [Answered] (Machine)

00:38:03 Command - Transfer

00:38:03 Dialing: 0291748173481

00:38:05 Dialing complete

00:38:05 Blind transfer complete simulate by hanging on line

00:38:38 Call has disconnected

Telephony Lines

1. VOIP Account

I have the exact same issue as DYOUNGBERG. Also tried for hours to find a solution for this issue. Somehow it seems that IVR Answering Attendant version 4.05 does not work well with Axon. Using softphones (both Express Talk and X-Lite) to dial internally and external phonecalls works perfectly. Axon or IVM just plain simply doesn't seem to transfer the call when calling the external VOIP number connected to Axon.

Yay - fixed the problem!

1. In the Menu of IVM Answering Attendant, select Settings.

2. Go to the Call Transfer tab

3. Empty ALL dialog fields

4. Check (select) Use hardware Blind Transfer (TAPI only)

5. Check (select) Simulate call transfers as a 3 party conference call

6. Click on OK

This has eventually solved my issues with transferring calls from IVM Answering Attendant to internal extensions.