Video exporting gone wrong.

GodGabriel2000

Hello, so recently. I was working some videos and I have finished one, so i've exported it to 1080p 60fps. I've watched the video to see if its perfect or not. Once I get to the next shot. I've noticed the last frame was still there, and not the source I've put on there. I't was very weird discovery that VideoPad cannot do that 🤔 It also happens to some scenes which is weird... So I've tried for days and days. I've tried spiting the last frame and slowing it down, It didn't work. I've tried adding non edited effects like the mask tool, also I cleaned the cache. It still didn't work. Now were here and i'm about to loss it..  😤Can someone figure this out? I've really wan't to support my fans but not without bugs and GLITCHES! Please... its help or moving to another video editing software. 😢

- GodGabriel2000 2019

What VP version is being used?  Many improvements have been made.  Test the latest..  For licensed users upgrades are free for up to six months.  After that, VP will continue to fully function but a fee will be required in order to register the newest.

If that's not the fix, please share your project.  Here's how...  http://nch.invisionzone.com/topic/23659-tips-for-getting-help-on-this-forum/

If it contains sensitive material you can link it in a personal message (PM) to me, via the envelope above.  Be sure to FILE|SAVE PORTABLE PROJECT AS, not simply SAVE PROJECT, and don't forget to share it.