Mic Not Working after Uninstalling

iCakes

As I tried the software itself, it's really fun and all. However, I noticed that my microphone doesn't work when Voxal is not running. It's hard for me to run software due to low specs.

Thus, I decided to uninstall it. Unfortunately, my microphone can't be picked up any more. Even if it does for some programs, it is VERY soft. I changed the microphone volume and the boost but it didn't change the volume. I restarted and updated all my audio drivers (Realtek & Dell Audio) and nothing changed.

I am currently using Logitech G231 Headset with its built-in microphone.

Hello iCakes, the issue you are reporting could be related to drivers conflicts and even though you updated the drivers you may want to uninstall Voxal and then restart the computer, upon restart you may go to the device manager > Sound, video and Game controllers, select the audio driver and right-click on it, select Uninstall Device and confirm you wish to uninstall it. After the device is uninstalled you may want to restart the computer and upon restart Windows should detect the audio device and update the drivers. Once the drivers are updated you may want to restart again and then test the mic.  In case the issues remain after that you may want to contact NCH Software support team for further assistance.