Any updates on UNDO Function Please??

KTG

Mac User here. Can't believe Express Scribe doesn't have an undo function! I just lost hours and hours of transcription because I'm used to hitting Ctrl +c to copy and paste! Then, all I get is a measly 'c' in place of everything I did! I can't redo this, and it's a huge disaster. I don't have time to redo this. Anyone has any tips to fix this? Or any updates to fix this bug? Thanks! 

That sucks.

My approach is to type into Word, rather than into the application. That way I have all of Word's undo and other functions.

But an undo function (which just about every other application on the planet has) is definitely needed.

Thank you for your reply Steve! The reason I started typing into the application is because transcription goes much faster as you can use the hot keys. I found that when I typed into Word outside of the app, while listening to the audio on the app, I wasted a lot of precious time going back and forth between apps because I had to use the mouse constantly to stop and play etc, and the hot keys (shortcuts) didn't work. However, now, that I recovered my work (Command Z saved me! Thanks Internet!), I will be saving my work as I go along. 

• 1 year later...