Rendering Issues

Annikkaware

I have been using VideoPad for a very long time now. It has really never let me down up until now. When I playback a rendered video, in-between cuts the video freezes on the last frame of the last for a good 3 seconds while the audio from the new clip is playing. It really shouldn't be my computer as it has an i7 and a good GPU. How do I fix this?

What VP version is in use?  Here's the latest.  Confirm in storybook mode that there are no gaps between the frames.

If practicable, click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.  Then upload all the resulting project files to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.

Make the link public and post it here.  If there are many files, zip them first.  Someone will take a look.

14 hours ago, borate said:

What VP version is in use?  Here's the latest.  Confirm in storybook mode that there are no gaps between the frames.

If practicable, click FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.  Then upload all the resulting project files to DropBox, Google Drive, MS OneDrive or the like.

Make the link public and post it here.  If there are many files, zip them first.  Someone will take a look.

I am using version 5.32 which is the latest. There are no gaps in storyboard. Here's a link to all the project files: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NR-KAhoujI3t8RAjTZy6aqrwqiHK-pxy and here's a link to find two of them uploaded onto YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJNaY_zphnIJQ6YwuljnyVg I did not save the first video I made as a VPJ, however I saved the second one and the one I just finished working on. Thank You.

Something is not kosher with your upload.  Files are missing.  And there are several VPJ files, two in one upload and one in the other.

Load the project.  Then use FILE|SAVE AS PORTABLE PROJECT.  The result should be a single VPJ file and all your source files.

Either upload each, individually, or zip them all and upload the zip file.

VP_missing.jpg