Express Invoice

rockwell.c

• 4 months later...

I've been using EI to bill neighbors to reimburse us for snowplowing that we prepay the contractor for. It's always asked for affirmation that I'm a small business with 5 or fewer employees; indeed, it's just me billing five customers. Today it's in demo mode only and I'm stuck with a bill to send out. Would appreciate your assistance. Should we let the free version update itself--is that where it gets into trouble? THANKS! --Frank

Frank. Have you gotten with technical support yet? NCH Tech Support. You can navigate through the purchase prompts and get to the free ticket submission form. I am not technical support, but can you clarify "demo mode"? I am not aware of any status of the product that would allow you to access it but not send an invoice?

I know what he/she on about if you update it the only one you are given do download is the full version. I have the same problem myself on till someone posted a link here to the free version. I will not post it here myself but will send a PM

Just to clarify the free version is a special link (presumably now sent to you via PM). It will give you all Express Invoice paid features and then expire after 14 days. If you agree to the 5 user or less license at time of expiration, and then say “No” to an upsell to the paid version, you will now have a free version that does not expire, but limits some of the advanced paid features (and may try to upsell you on occasion).